PUCKAWF

dude , stop adding my friend please . and stop thinking that ppl are im pressed because you go clubbing evrytnight and shite , i BET THATS FAKE , i bet YOURE fake .
i mean . THE WAY you avoid stuff like , when me and my GF ask you to go out with us , there's always stupid reasons for you not to come , i bet youre 30+ or 40+ . gosh youre so fake ,
and stop acting like a total jerk to my friends , YOU ADD THEM and you fucking show off to them ?
WHATS THAT ?
thats fucking shit you asswipe . thats the most stupid thing to do ,
lucky my friend asked me who are you . and i fkn explained to him who are you . and i told him that youre a fucking fake ass mothefucker , andand , i know youre rich . SO FUCKING WHAT ?
YOU FUCKING BRAG ALL THE TIME , YOU PUSSY OUT WHEN THERES A FIGHT , OH MAN , NO WONDER GIRLS RUNAWAY FROM YOU . because youre A SELFISH MOTHERFUCKER . you dont think abt how ppl think , all you think is that you add my friends and fucking brag , BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER , i dont care if you say im immature or what . well guess wht ?
IM ACTING IMMATURE SO I CAN ENJOY MY TEENAGE LIFE , i dont wanna be mature too early . LIKE YOU , i dont want to be a selfish motherfucker , LIKE YOU , i dont wanna be a brag king LIKE YOU . BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER .