THE 18 STORY

okay.
it happend like this
we entered the room and locked the door at first.
and the i held her went straight for the bed
and im like 'get some adam' HAHAH :P

and the like, i lied down on her and we were making out.
and then she borrowed my phone to play games,
even tho its shit phone. but its cool :)
and then i pulled down my pants, well. maybe abit
haha ;)
and then i started to show me snakey and then you held it
and so then i snuggled myself at her neck and said "omnomnomnom"
she's like "awwwwwwhh ;)"
and theni started to kiss apples and she's like
this is distracting. and i just continued
HAHAHA. i know, im a devil XD
and then i told her to strip off
at first she's like , what time is it now
i just said i dunno,can you strip off now
and then i was like, looking and then she told me to look away
HAHA, FAIL ;) XD
and then we were GRINDING each other while snogging ;)
then i told her im going to lick her's
and she's like . NOOO, its gonna be ticklish
and im like, its okkay. and i LICKED IT
HAHA, its true, it was ticklish
she giggled when i did that. NO SHIT XD
and then she went down on mine
SHITTT, IT FELT GOOD
and im like, get back up here
and we actually had sex. haha, be jealous ;D
well, it was just the mushroom part XDXD
tbh its smth like, a 20second fuck. well , i couldnt do more cuz it'd hurt.
and then we grinded, again. this time
her legs was around my waist and her arms too. so basically i was on her
thats wen it felt really good
were like doing it and im like, im gonna cum
AND SO I DID. and then i took the tissue and wiped it for her
and then someone knocked. FKN SCARY, it turned out that it was Sabrina.
HAHAA. me, in the toilet, walking out slowly, zipping my pants and threw the tissue away, basty saw it tho, and he's like
GET SOME. and then i vent home
HAHA. im lucky tho. i love you soosuen.
I LIKE THE FACT THAT WERE NOT RUSHING ;)