ME AND LE PUSSY.

me:if she tell oso i wont tell you.
byebye and thanks for liking

me:wtf you skate?

len:huh

me:you lah

len:how u know

me:your profile says so

len:where
did i

me:your info

len:no one knows

me:right. no one knows.

len:not i put

me:dont confuse people next time. if you dont skate then dont say/write or even type saying that you do.

len:its my profile

me:whatever

len:is it yours?

mw:you and your bullshit
i think thats why soo suen dont like you

len:what the fuck is your problem

me:you

len:i told u i dint put that on my profile

me:haha

len:did i hell step your fucking tail or what

me:holyshit

len:its my profile i can write antyhing i wan

me:taiko come edy
oh wait
he cant come
cuz he bullshit saying he coming
ha ha ha

len:no wonder
soo suen keep break with you
cause u r a son of a fucking bitch

me:at least its only once
muahaha
you jealous i got her

len:get a life
u brokem with her twice

me:she'll love me
for who i am
hahahaha
you jealous

len:i dun have to be jealous

me:lol

len:i have my own gf

me:ha ha ha
did you pay her to be yours?
or its just your bullshit?

len:whats your fucking problem

me:you bullcrap too much lah
thats my problem
even if its your problem, its making it my problem

len:cause u r a dickless bastard who wans to find fight

me:wow
taiko
still cannot come
oh and im FREEEE THE WHOLE WEK
*WEEK
my school at sdj
come anytime
im welcoming you

len:fuck off

me:haha
cannot come
cuz bullshit

len:u wanna try
u wan me to ask someone go your school!

me:COME! IM WELCOMING~