THE MOST HOTTEST GUY SHE SAW WAS, not me.

Am i not that hot to you? SURE IM NOT BUT THT DOESNT MEAN THAT I DONT MIND YOU TELING OTHER GUUYYSS THAT THEYRE HOT. Hunny, why the secrets lately? I thought were suppose to be close. Like bestfriends, but you just kept onbeing secretive. Hunny, i just dunno what to say, what to express my feelings. Its just all messed up. How much longer do i have to say its okay? I have feelings too hunn. Bullshot if you say he dint ask for your number. Well, at least i know that my wife has no longer have feelings for me. Sure yourw gonna say that im sensitive, emo freak. But why do i have end up being like this? I thougjt we had more but it sees that more is just eating us up. Dont you thoink so? Hunny. Eminem said love is no nintendo game. I know youve done alot to me. And i apprexiate it, because if you dont mean like alot to me, and if youre not the girl that id wastey time stalking. Id dump you long ago. But the thing is. I dont want to. I dont wanna walk away from the gorl that makes me feel im alright when im not. I dont wanna lose a girl that a million guys would chase after. I just wanted to go to your blog to read nice posts about me, i thought youd write one but all i found was you ranting on the hottest guy you ever saw. I troed to hold back my tears. I tried so hard but it just went down rolling down my cheeks knowing that maybe you found somebody better than me, maybe you dont like me anymore or worse, MAYBE YOU FELL OUT OF FROM ME? Hunny, i knhtow you love, me, right? Why when i start to be so good to you, so close to you but you dont see it! Dont you think that i am trying my best to get soooooooo super klose to you. Im trying to get the closest i can. But you is the resistance. All im kust saying tht the guy you saw owns a million dollar house, and im just the painter of the house, he deserves you more than i do. Anyways.im just the painter for the guy who deserves better right? All im just saying that i dont want to lose you and its not fair that a random guy gets a compliment from you. And the painter only gets nothing. Not as in NOTHing. But the painter HARDLY GETS XOMPLIMENT from the girl that the painter has alone. This is the most sad post that i wrote. Its because the ugly guy who loves her dont mean no shit no more. But know this, even in million years, id not let you go. I told you that i fell into the deepest pit in your heart. But that guy just had to walk past you. I bet you texted him already. Thats why you replied kinda late. Because the guy means more to you and im just a piece of junk thats living in your heart. If you want me away, you can just tell me. But the thing is.i dont want you away. I want you close to me. I just dont like it when you compliment other guysssssss, makes me feels that im unwanted by you. And it shows that well, HES THE MOST HOTTEST GUY YOU EVER SAW. I love you and uhh, i just dont know what to say anymore, im down, heartbroken, sad, crying alone. Do know that i love yo, the most. In anyway. Evryway and always.