you know what SS? idk how to say this. but i am probably not to be trusted by you, thats fine. s my mistake, do you know how deep you left your scar? do you know that til this very day, i cry in my bed thinking back how we used to talk together. thats right. i do like other girls. i do. but with you on my mind? its so hard. im hard, to move on is like to pull the knife in my chest that you stabbed and i havent even pulled it back. i am so terrified we will part as friends. i want to be close friends, but always, everytime i try to be nice. theres always a text saying that you want your money back. i know that. i miss how i used to talk to my friends how beautiful u were and they would shut me up and tham will just smile and say im a lucky bastard. the song that suits me is Slow Motion by Safety Word Orange. i hope you listn to it. im sorry i couldnt be who you want. im sorry. there, i said it. i want us to be friends, no grudge. forget everything. just stay with me, as frinds, okay? remeber the tiedye shirt? let it be our sign as frinds. i have one too, i hope this is not so cheesy. i know that you like somebody else now. im happy for you, FRIEND