hello emptiness. many peeps say that im always emo. whatthefuck. no im not, sometimes,


i just like to stay quiet and just stare plainly at stuff and talk about heavy music. well, that aint emo. it means im not in the mood, which is moody,different from emo.


andand me listening to screamo, death-core, grind-core, hardcore and all that shit doesnt make me a firm satan believer. you all have to know that i just like to be different from other people. like,

they listen to radio music, which is fine, i have nothing against it. but im just tired of listening to music thats talking about shit like, i wanna get with you tonight, blabla and shit. i prefer this we will never sleep, cuz sleep is for the weak now we will never rest til were all fucking dead. YEAH, now thats my real shit.

well, if some of you say that this is just a reason for me to be emo, then dont talk to me anymore.
im a real fun guy in the inside, i dont like seeing people moody,
i get reallyreally high on two cans of redbull, which i like and its good for skating to me :P gives a lot of boosts.


and honestly, i dont like getting called emo.
i dont like it. at all. if i smile means im just pretending

INSIDE I KILLED YOU MILLIONS OF TIMES.




because to me. little things matter, they mean shit to me although it doesnt mean anything to you guys, please, learn some fucking respect.