hello soosuen <3

its been quite awhile since we didnt hold hands

anyways, i miss you alot D::
i do, i really do! D:

i reallyreally hope me can be different to you D:

i wished life was muchmuch more simpler for us.


STUDY.
GET GOOD JOB.
MARRY.
GET KIDS.
LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.


but, its all me thats dreaming of it :3 but its okay :D
look what we build, love and lotslotslots of happinesssssssssssss :D

i like it when we bayke :D me likey alotalot :D
anyways, i got ALLLLLLL THIS SCREAMING MUSIC, SLOW MUSIC ANDAND MUSIC THAT I CAN NEVER FORGET from YOU <3
its so kool how we met :D do you still remember how we met? :D please post le how me met chuu on chuu blog :3 le adum wants to see.
we used to reply shit on each others blogger :D we used to, until now oso :D
meeeehhheehehehehehehe :D
im listening to Miss May I. i know you mnow likey le band, haha, i heard abandon all ships, the word alive and someother shit stuff that i forgottttttttttt.
hehehe, im thinking on how should i approach you next time i see you, its always like, i poke your shoulder, or or kiss your cheeks.

weelllll, its gonna be different now :D
im gonna


-SHOUT YOUR NAME. DEPENDS ;D
-HUG YOU TIGHT.
-WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOUR ARMS ;D
-DO ANYTHING I WANT ;D



gosh me truly misses you. and tham!
lets go out :D with soo suen :D andand nathan too :P
Maybe :O
butbut i wanna go sg with you and tham D::
nemind, after pmr you can ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!